MY EXPERIENCE BEING A PART OF ENORMAYU AND TRAINOBMENT PROGRAM


Enormayu is an E-Learning Platform. Which has introduced the new concept called Trainobment- Training over job placement.The Trainobment program also includes Personality development, career development, profile branding, aptitude, Interview preparation, Mentor-ships from Industry experts etc using modern technology to help students, graduates, freshers and experienced professionals to land in their dream job.The Trainobment Program has been developed completely with the outcome of the continuous research. The research was carried for over a period of 180 days where the Research team scheduled interviews with Top and middle level managers from various Departments along with HR executives of multiple companies randomly. 

  • Time management and stress management:

This is the one topic where i learned in a second session of the internship and it was very useful for me to manage my timings.From this session i came to know the importance of time management and stress management.And also i came to know about good management allows us to accomplish more in shorter period of time,which leads to more free time, which lets us to take more advantage of learning opportunities, lowers our stress, and helps us to focus, which leads to more career success. Each benefit of time management improves another aspect of our  life.

  • Routine Challenge:

For me it was one of the wonderful experience.After I joined this internship I always wake up at 6o’clock in the morning then I wash my face and brush my teeth.After that,I do some meditation,exercises then I used to upload early morning pictures and flower photos in facebook page of Enormayu program.And also waking up in the early morning makes me to achieve more,think clearly,also it reduce our stress levels.

  • Passion Factor:

In Trainobment program we learned Passion is one of those words that people use often without really understanding the original meaning of the word in .It gives you a reason to keep learning and to work toward mastery. It can often give you a reason to travel, and therefore to have the new experiences so key to happiness.And It gives you something in common with other people, and so fosters social bonds. Overall I feel more uplifted and have a far greater piece of mind.

  • Website Building:

We designed our own website using the wix platform in Trainobment internship.Developing our own website is a great challenge..Having a website and online presence strategy allows you to market your business online. A website is also important because it helps to establish credibility as a business. Websites usually provide a map and directions to the company's shops or offices for visitors to find their location easily.

  • Video Resume Experience:

A Video Resume is an awesome mechanical approach to flaunt your identity and skills to interviewers when you are searching for a job. Businesses that can see your Video Resume will probably employ you over those applicants that simply offer a documented Resume.I designed video resume using Toonly application and it was a really good experience.And this my first video resume that I have done.Also we had a task to post it on social media.

  • Advanced Hiring Technology:

AI based technology the first of kind new advances in hiring technology was introduced to us and also techniques that I personally learnt to crack such hiring techniques was amazing and really knowledgeable making me feel more confident in cracking such future situations as such.

  • Aptitude:

Two days of aptitude session was conducted in Trainobment program and it was really useful.I learned how to solve a problem very easily using shortcut method and also they have conducted online quiz based on this aptitude.From this I came to know we should not spend so much time on a single question and also we should always try to understand the problem in the first read.I felt confident first time in aptitude test otherwise it always seems difficult for me.

  • Psychology of hiring manager and dealing with levels of manager:

Well to conquer a role you must be able to judge and act accordingly .Well this is what I learnt when we were given the thought process of hiring managers and different levels of manager .This helped me to understand the way they think and expect and how to use it to my advantage in the whole scenario.

  • Guest lecturer:

For us Muralidharan R Nair sir is the guest lecture.His talk was very informative  and valuable.He really inspired us by sharing his life journey experience an also learnt many things about facing ups and downs of life,the success story from muralidharan sir,his journey and achievements story will help us in the future how to face failure ,this is the one of the main part of the Trainobment program from this I learnt so many things.

  • Team work:

Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a group to achieve a common goal or to complete a task in the most effective and efficient way.This Trainobment program made 7 teams and gave us some tasks in which we learned how to do a teamwork,other activities and It also promotes an atmosphere that fosters friendship and loyalty. I was in 6th team ,team name is Azhar and my team members are Meghashree and Abhijith.They're willing to play any role and always have a positive attitude.I really enjoyed with my teammates.

  • Team Lead:

Well one of the most requested qualities or the quality that people look in an individual while hiring is indeed LEADERSHIP and yes Enormayu’s team even helped us with that. I was the first team lead of my team and had an awesome experience on the topic given and to work and keep together a team for the best flow of output.

  • The outcome and Feedback:

Well  this Trainobment program is one of the best decisions that I have ever taken ,and the experiences that I got throughout the program was true to life and I would want everyone to have such amazing experiences.Initially I was not aware of how to use social media efficiently but I joined this Trainobment program and found a way to stay active and extend support in completing various assignments.This program really helps us to stay more active and I feel more confident .The program was good.Thank you Enormayu team.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts